Thursday, August 7, 2008

Cute Hair!


Now that my internet is correctly working, a whole new world has been opened up to me! Andrea sent me a link to a hairstyle blog - I was lost for about 3 hours looking at all the cute hair styles for little girls. Here is my creation on Madison!

5 comments:

The Woods said...

That's adorable! She looks like she's ready for the prom...or church. :) I want to attempt that.

Andrea said...

I knew you would like it! Sheesh, I just about spent that long looking at it...me, who has trouble with ponytails and pigtails!!

Anonymous said...

Okay...you need to share the website. That looks so fun or would at least keep two girls busy!!

Amber said...

I'm always looking for new fun hairdo's. Keep them coming! Love you!

Mike Woods said...

OF course the blog will have to include hairdos. Darling-dos!!