Ok - I give in. I am going to give this a try. And I am trying to convince Rob that he needs to get into it too. Here is a picture of us last Christmas that Uncle Ty took. This is where we get the #7 from!!!
YOU DID IT!!! Yeah! Bec was right, it gets easier and easier, and more addicting. Keep the pictures coming. My favorite is the "add element" tab, then your favorite pics stay in the same place, while your posts scroll up.
It's not worth the fight... I'm glad you've joined the blog world!! I can not believe how big your kids are... wow I AM getting old ;) Keep the posts coming!
4 comments:
Yay! It looks great, Les. I'm glad you were able to figure out how to post a picture. It will get easier as you get more used to it. Good luck!
YOU DID IT!!! Yeah! Bec was right, it gets easier and easier, and more addicting. Keep the pictures coming. My favorite is the "add element" tab, then your favorite pics stay in the same place, while your posts scroll up.
I tried to fight the blogging world for a long time, but I love it. I love reading others' blogs. I'm so glad you're joining.
It's not worth the fight... I'm glad you've joined the blog world!! I can not believe how big your kids are... wow I AM getting old ;)
Keep the posts coming!
Post a Comment